Peppermint Essential Oil
is used as a food supplement to promote digestion Organic essential oils, source of health and life ROSAMGOUNA essential oils are all certified organic, chemotypes, botanically and biochemically defined, 100% pure and natural. They are extracted from plants either by low-pressure steam distillation or by expression. They are subject to analytical controls to verify their quality from the field to the bottle.
ADVICE FOR USE
1 to 2 drops per day (i.e. 25 to 60mg), mixed well in a cooked food such as vegetables, pasta, fish, and meat Precautions for use: Consult the instructions
1. Keep out of reach of children.
2. Be sure to close the peppermint bottle tightly to avoid evaporation.
3. Store away from light and heat.
4. Pregnant or breast-feeding women, children up to 3 years old: follow the medical advice.
5. Allergic grounds: consult a specialist.
6. Do not swallow, in case of accidental ingestion, contact the nearest poison control center.
7. Do not pour or spray the preparations of rosamgouna over a flame.
8. Avoid contact with eyes.