Eucalyptus Essential Oil :
Eucalyptus is an evergreen tree, its origins are in Australia, but at the moment it is grown all over the world, the Eucalyptus Essential Oil is extracted from the leaves of the tree by distillation and is used in the medical field since 1788 for various purposes, as it is characterized by containing a number of compounds and nutrients,
Benefits of the oil for the skin
- Used to relieve skin inflammation.
- This oil purifies and cleanses the skin of impurities.
- Is considered a natural moisturizer for the skin.
- Used to treat minor wounds, pimples, bruises, and boils how applying it topically reduces skin irritation and insect bites.
- Reduces the appearance of acne due to its cleansing, anti-bacterial and germ-killing properties.
- This oil helps lighten skin pigmentation, brown spots, and acne scars.
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil is a natural oil that protects against sun damage.
- Applying Eucalyptus Essential Oil to nails infected with fungus reduces their buildup and treats them quickly.
Benefits of the oil for the hair
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil helps to strengthen hair by stimulating the growth of hair follicles and massaging the scalp to increase blood flow and strengthen the hair follicles.
- Applying this oil to the hair makes it smooth and healthy.
- Used as an effective treatment for head lice because of its cleansing and ability to eliminate bacteria and fungi.
Benefits of body oil
- Applying this oil to the teeth strengthens the gums and prevents tooth decay.
- It is a natural deodorant for bad breath, body, and scalp.
- Massaging convulsive muscles with this oil helps to relax
- Applying oil on the chest helps to treat asthma attacks and bronchitis
- Using it and inhaling its smell reduces stress and anxiety
- Eucalyptus essential oil is generally well tolerated. It can however cause some digestive disorders such as diarrhea, nausea, and vomiting.
Precautions for use
- Diffusion and inhalation not recommended for asthmatic subjects or those with dry corneas.
- Do not inhale or instill in the nose before the age of 12 years
- Oral route not recommended for children under 12 years of age
- Not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women without the advice of an aromatherapist
Recipes with Eucalyptus essential oil
- We offer 4 recipes in the image that the essential oil of eucalyptus enters its composition, choose what suits you best.